Dr. AndereggPublications Education
- Rice University Houston, Texas BA Psychology 1978
- West Virginia University School of Dentistry Morgantown, WV DDS 1982
- West Virginia University Hospital Morgantown, WV General Practice Residency 1983
- Naval Dental School Bethesda, Maryland Periodontics Residency 1990
- National Boards, I & II
- Northeast Regional Boards 1983
- DC Dental License #4596
- Maryland Dental License #9513
- Washington Dental License #6833
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Washington State Society of Periodontology
- L.D. Pankey Institute
- International College of Dentists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Travel, Running, the Outdoors, Golf, the Arts. C.R. Anderegg served eight years as a Naval dental officer (2 years on an aircraft carrier – USS America (CV-66) and seven years in general practice.
- He, his wife Marianne, and children Sarah and Erik live in Redmond.
Dr. Rosemary Thomas
Dr. Rosemary Thomas is a Board-Certified Periodontist who specializes in dental implant surgery (including non-metallic options i.e. ceramic implants) as well as advanced implant procedures & a wide range of periodontal services including laser-assisted periodontal therapy.
Periodontics has been a passion for Dr. Thomas from early on in her career. She obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Nova Southeastern University, Florida in 2010 and graduated with honors. Soon after, she was selected for the prestigious periodontal residency program at the University of Texas, School of Dentistry in Houston. She graduated with a master’s degree (MSD) in Periodontics and a certificate in Periodontics in 2013. Dr. Thomas is the recipient of various honors including the American Academy of Periodontology Foundation Scholarship in 2015, and the Caffesse Scholarship at the University of Texas in 2011 and 2012.
Dr. Thomas has extensive experience in all aspects of periodontology. Apart from her clinical practice, she has also previously served as an Assistant Professor at two different dental schools. She has research experience and has an academic bent of mind. Dr. Thomas is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, and is also a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association and the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI).
Dr. Thomas believes in holistic and compassionate patient care and is committed to the long-term well-being of her patients. Apart from providing comprehensive and skilled periodontal services, she also takes the time and effort to educate her patients on their individual conditions, treatment options, as well as the long-term care and maintenance of teeth and gums. Dr. Thomas comes from a family of dentists and has two younger sisters who are also dentists. She is also a mother to 2 wonderful children.
Pat – Office Manager
A member of a military family, Pat attended UC San Diego and Dental Hygiene School in Florida. She moved to Washington in 1992 and lives in Issaquah. Pat has over 20 years dental experience ranging from assistant, dental hygiene, and front office.