- Oral Manifestation of Anemia, Dentistry ’83, Feb 1983, Vol 3.
- Perleche: Report of Case, Journal of Dentistry for Children, May/June 1983, Vol 50.
- Nonendemic American Burkett’s Lymphoma, Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, June 1985, Vol 43.
- Use of the Clinical Crown for a Transitional Restoration, US Navy Medicine, Nov/Dec 1986, Page 23.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Use of DFDBA with GTR in the Treatment of Molar Furcations, Journal of Periodontology, April 1991, Vol 62.
- Evaluation of Maxillary Furcation Invasions, Journal of the Western Society of Periodontology, Volume 1, 1991.
- The Graphite Tattoo: Report of Care, Journal of Military Medicine, Vol 157, June 1992.
- Treatment of the Palatogingival Groove with GTR, Journal of Periodontology, Jan 1993, Vol 64.
- Gingiva Thickness in Guided Tissue Regeneration and Associated Recession at Facial Furcation Defects, Journal of Periodontology, May 1995, Vol 65.
- Free Gingival Graft Following Biopsy, A Case Report of Tissue Management, Journal of Periodontology, May 1996, Vol 67.
- Bioadhesive and Bioadsorbable Polylactic Acid Membrane in the Treatment of Molar Furcation Invasion: Case Report, Periodontal Insights, June 1998, Vol 5, No2.
- The Treatment of Class III Maxillary Furcations Using a Resin-Ionomer, Journal of Periodontology, August 1998, volume 69, Number 8.
- A Bioactive Glass Particulate in the Treatment of Molar Furcation Invasions, Journal of Periodontology, June 1999, Vol 70, No 4.
- Papilla Preservation Using Bioactive Glass, Periodontal Insights, September 1999, Volume 6, Number 3.
- Retention of Hopeless Multi-Rooted Teeth Utilizing a Resin Ionomer Sealing Technique- Report of 17 Cases Of Tooth Retention. Accepted for publication. Journal of Periodontology.
- The Use of a Biodegradable Controlled-Release Delivery System Containing Doxycycline in the Treatment of a Periodontal Abscess. Submitted for publication. Journal of Periodontology.
- Mobility: Revised and Revisited. Journal of Periodontolo, July 2001, Volume 72, Number 7.
Reprints of the complete article upon request.
Return to Our Team.